Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lightning stopped me!!

So...I went out this afternoon with a couple a guy for a round of golf. I was playing really, really well (for you golfing friends, 2 under after nine). We start to tee off on the 9th hole and lightning struck near the course. I didn't want to stop because I was playing so well. But..after putting out on the green....we headed for the clubhouse. You could see the storm off the the east and rain was falling hard out of the clouds. I went inside the clubhouse to wait out the storm. After about an hour...I left....met Roger and some friends at a restaurant. I just called the club to make a tee time for tomorrow and Tyler (the cute asst pro) said it NEVER rained there!!! Oh well...maybe I can continue my good play tomorrow. I'll update you all cuz I'm sure you will be waiting with baited breath!!!

No comments: